Impulse body spray, Batiste dry shampoo and Barry M glitter dust, anyone?
Tabatha Leggett / BuzzFeed
- Tick everything you owned (or wanted to own).
- 1 swatchandlearn.com ✓ Cotton Candy Lip Smacker.
- 2 beautyandreverie.blogspot.co.uk ✓ So… Kiss Me? body spray.
- 5 mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Claire’s Accessories hair mascara.
- 6 kosmetik-kecantikan.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Body Shop White Musk perfume.
- 7 ebay.com ✓ Body Shop Invent Your Scent perfumes.
- 8 missilovemakeup.wordpress.com ✓ Benefit Bad Gal eye pencil.
- 9 cloudfreebies.co.uk ✓ Impulse body spray.
- 10 alittleobsessed.co.uk ✓ Boots 17 Mirror Shine lipstick.
- 17 fabulousmusings.com ✓ Lush face masks.
- 18 kraseybeauty.com ✓ Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
- 19 coolshop.co.uk ✓ Britney Spears Curious perfume.
- 20 beautybox-crompton30.co.uk ✓ Miss Sporty eye shadow.
- 23 babyjaprn.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss.
- 24 peacheschoi.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Simple moisturiser.
- 25 drugstore.com ✓ John Frieda Frizz-Ease heat protection spray.
- 26 beautyandthefreak.wordpress.com ✓ Lee Stafford Poker Straight heat protection spray.
- 37 deansxwolves.wordpress.com ✓ Next Just Pink perfume.
- 38 buggphotographer.typepad.com ✓ Clinique Happy perfume.
- 39 thebeautydispensary.wordpress.com ✓ Lush Snow Fairy shower gel.
- 40 designdirectory.com ✓ L’Oreal Kids 2in1 shampoo.
- 41 iknowallthewords.com ✓ Body Shop body cream.
- 42 bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Soap And Glory Smoothie body buttercream.
- 43 whatlauradid.com ✓ Natural Collection blusher.
- 44 thesundaygirl.com ✓ Johnson’s Holiday Skin body lotion.
- 45 aperfectmasquerade.wordpress.com ✓ Boots No. 7 clear mascara.
- 46 beautyinsignia.com ✓ Juicy Couture perfume.
- 47 danniibeauty.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Garnier body lotion.
- 48 keepingupwithejoneses.com ✓ Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip cream.
- 51 fivefivefabulous.com ✓ Barry M nail varnish.
- 52 hayleycakes.blogspot.co.uk ✓ Collection 2000 Hot Looks nail varnish.
- 53 cosmeticcrave.com ✓ Soap And Glory Hand Food.
- 54 lorealparisusa.com ✓ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer.
How Much Of A ’00s Beauty Product Junkie Were You?
You enjoyed keeping up with beauty trends in the ’00s, but you didn’t spend all your money on clear mascara and bath bombs. Well done, you balanced individual.
You loved beauty products in the ’00s. You spent a significant amount of time browsing Barry M nail varnishes in Boots and you were always experimenting with new eye shadows. Good for you, ’00s beauty products were amazing.
You were an absolute beauty junkie in the ’00s. You spent all your money at Boots and Superdrug, and as a result your nails were always bright and your eyes were also glittery. You must have looked awesome in the ’00s. Congratulations!